Offleash offers a fun, relaxed and highly motivated work environment where every individual’s contribution is valued. Our award-winning workplace culture emphasizes every employee’s freedom to shine as communications pros and individuals. All employees are invited to participate in brainstorms, career workshops and team-builders, offering new opportunities for expanding knowledge. Our team is behind our clients’ success, and we are always on the lookout for great people. Whether or not we have a position open today, we invite all exceptional candidates to reach out to email@example.com.
Assistant Account Executive
Offleash is seeking a rock star to join its team as an assistant account executive (AAE). If you want to join a highly respected, fast-paced agency and work with some of the most interesting technology companies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Give us your best subject line.
The ideal candidate has 6-12 months of corporate PR, agency or internship experience, is insanely organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, has excellent communication skills, and demonstrates a passion for working in the exciting and fast-paced world of high-tech PR.
This full-time, salaried position is located in our downtown San Mateo office, just steps from Caltrain (and Philz Coffee!). We offer a relaxed yet highly collaborative work environment and a supportive team culture where every individual’s contribution is valued.
- Strong leadership team with a focus on helping you grow and expand your skills
- An office culture that thrives on authenticity, creativity and fun
- An entrepreneurial environment where your ideas are heard and valued
- A career working with bold, creative teams and clients that range from scrappy startups to large brands
- Minimum four-year college degree
- 6-12 months corporate PR, agency or internship experience
- Professional, detail-oriented, flexible and creative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Apps, Drive, Calendar, etc.).
- Proficient with Cision and/or other PR-focused software/databases
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm for technology and the Offleash brand
- Experience in creating and running social media programs and campaigns is a plus!
Details and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Account team support
- Industry research, coverage tracking, social media monitoring and reporting
- Client communications
- Editorial/speaking/awards research, calendars and program management
- Build and maintain contact databases
- Launch support, itineraries, briefing sheets
- Write press releases, draft award/speaking submissions
- Wire coordination for press releases
Competitive benefits package—including retirement savings plan and matching, employer covered medical/dental/vision insurance, “virtual” Fridays, 25+ paid holidays and vacation days, commuter benefits and more:
- Beautiful office that is open and collaborative
- Weekly team lunches, potlucks and monthly happy hours
- “Pamper yourself” quarterly benefit
- 100% paid mobile phone plan
- Annual company retreat
- Mentoring program