Award-winning PR Agency Seeks Media Relations Star
Offleash seeks a media relations rockstar to join our growing team.
You have the media chops and relationships that drive results. You understand the changing media landscape. You work well independently but thrive in a supportive team environment. You want to work with the most exciting brands in B2B and enterprise technology, ranging from AI to cybersecurity, cloud, infrastructure, and more.
We offer all of the excitement of agency life, with none of the BS. Open doors, zero politics. More rewarding work, less grunt work. Colleagues and managers who mentor and inspire, vs knock you down.
We value diversity and live our core values every day: Integrity first. Be bold. All in.
In addition to full flexibility on where you work and live (we’ve had that for years!), you’ll have access to healthcare, dental, vision, professional development, coaching, and other unique benefits, including a wellness stipend for looking after your mental health and well-being.
Ready to ‘Make Your Mark’? Let’s talk! Pitch yourself to email@example.com.
- 5+ years of high-tech (B2B) PR experience, agency and/or in house
- Media strategist/ Min. Senior Account Executive level
- Knowledge of B2B technologies (cybersecurity a plus)
- Minimum four-year college degree
- Deep media relations experience and proven results
- Established business and technology media relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knack for creative storytelling
Our core values? Integrity first. Be bold. All in.
Offleash offers all of the excitement of agency life with none of the bullshit. More fun times with colleagues, less gossip. More interesting clients, less rude ones. Bosses that mentor and inspire, not knock you down!
Did we mention full flexibility on where you work and live? While we have hip office space, butts in seats are not required. Check out our other amazing benefits:
Competitive benefits package—including retirement savings plan and matching, medical/dental/vision insurance, flex work schedule, 25+ paid holidays and vacation days and more:
- Open and collaborative office space
- Wellness stipend
- Professional Enrichment stipend
- 100% paid mobile phone plan
- Annual company retreat
- Volunteer time
- Mentoring program
- Team lunches, potlucks, happy hours
Do you want to ‘Make Your Mark’? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and spice things up with your best subject line.