Offleash seeks a rock star to join our growing team as account manager (AM)
You have 5-7 years of high-tech PR agency or in-house experience. You excel in strategic communications and client management. You are skilled at developing high-level strategy, cultivating client relationships and motivating teams. You understand clients’ business needs, and have the ability to turn those into actionable results. You want to work with the most exciting brands in B2B and enterprise technology, ranging from AI to cybersecurity, cloud, and more.
We offer all of the excitement of agency life, with none of the BS. Open doors, zero politics. More rewarding work, less grunt work. Colleagues and managers who mentor and inspire, vs knock you down. We are dedicated to promoting a high-quality and balanced work environment for our team. Inc. and San Francisco Business Times named us a Best Place to Work, and Forbes recently named Offleash one of America’s Best PR Agencies in 2021.
We value diversity and live our core values every day: Integrity first. Be bold. All in.
In addition to full flexibility on where you work and live (we’ve had that for years!), you’ll have access to healthcare, dental, vision, and other unique benefits that support mental health and wellness.
Ready to ‘Make Your Mark’? Let’s talk! Pitch yourself to email@example.com.
- Minimum four-year college degree
- 5+ years of high-tech (B2B) PR experience (prior agency and/or in-house experience)
- Team and client management experience (B2B technology accounts preferred)
- Ability to translate client goals into team priorities and objectives
- In-depth knowledge of the technology landscape and innate curiosity for learning
- Strong business and technology media relationships and understanding
- Experience managing and executing rapid response campaigns on short deadline
- Exceptionally strong writing, communication and media relations skills
- Ability to juggle multiple clients, projects and tasks at once in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to quality and detail
- Effective and inspiring leader and manager
- Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- New business development experience
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and the Offleash brand
- Ultimate team player