Offleash seeks a rock star to join our growing team as an assistant account executive (AAE).
You have 6-12 months of corporate PR, agency or internship experience. You have excellent communications and organizational skills. You have the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. You are ambitious, a problem solver and a team player. You are ready to jumpstart your career working with the best team in the business and the most exciting brands in B2B and enterprise technology, ranging from AI to cybersecurity, cloud, and more.
We offer all of the excitement of agency life, with none of the BS. Open doors, zero politics. More rewarding work, less grunt work. Colleagues and managers who mentor and inspire, vs knock you down. We are dedicated to promoting a high-quality and balanced work environment for our team. Inc. and San Francisco Business Times named us a Best Place to Work, and Forbes recently named Offleash one of America’s Best PR Agencies in 2021.
We value diversity and live our core values every day: Integrity first. Be bold. All in.
In addition to full flexibility on where you work and live (we’ve had that for years!), you’ll have access to healthcare, dental, vision, professional development, coaching, and other unique benefits that support mental health and wellness.
Ready to ‘Make Your Mark’? Let’s talk! Pitch yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum four-year college degree
- 6-12 months corporate PR, agency or internship experience
- Professional, detail-oriented, flexible and creative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Experience with Meltwater or other PR-focused software/databases/apps
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm for technology and the Offleash brand
- Experience creating and running social media programs and campaigns is a plus!