Offleash, recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best PR Agencies, seeks a rock star to join our growing team as an assistant account executive (AAE).
You have 6-12 months of corporate PR, agency, or internship experience, excellent communications and organizational skills, and can juggle multiple projects. You are ambitious, a problem solver, and a team player. You are ready to jumpstart your PR career with the best team in the business and exciting B2B and enterprise brands.
We offer all of the excitement of agency life, with none of the BS. Open doors, zero politics. Rewarding work, less grunt work. We grow colleagues and managers who mentor and inspire. Dedicated to promoting a high-quality and balanced work environment, Offleash has been named a Best Place to Work by Inc. and San Francisco Business Times, and one of America’s Best PR Agencies in 2021 by Forbes.
We value diversity and live our core values every day: Integrity first. Be bold. All in.
In addition to full flexibility on where you work and live (we’ve had that for years!), you have access to healthcare, dental, vision, professional development, coaching, and other unique and competitive benefits that support mental health, wellness, learning, and growth.
Ready to ‘Make Your Mark’? Pitch yourself to email@example.com.
- Minimum four-year college degree
- 6-12 months corporate PR, agency, or internship experience
- Professional, detail-oriented, flexible
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google apps
- Hands-on experience with Meltwater, Cision, or other PR software/apps is a plus
- Passion, tenacity, and enthusiasm for the Offleash brand